Clothes Cabin is a Gilbert nonprofit assistance program that provides clothing and household linens to people in need. We have removed barriers that other clothing banks may have, so no one is refused service based on residence, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, religion, or any other factor.
You do not need an appointment
Services are provided on a walk-in basis at 710 N Cooper Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233 .
The hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 9 am to 3 pm and Thursday 6 pm to 8 pm. Please allow at least 45 minutes for registration and shopping. We are closed on holidays and from Dec. 25 to Jan. 1.
To serve as many people as possible, there are policies you must agree to at registration:
- You acknowledge that you cannot afford to buy the clothes you need, for yourself or your family.
- The clothes you receive are for your personal use, not for sale or trade.
- You are permitted to take a limited number of articles for yourself, your spouse, and your children under 18. You may not take clothing for anyone else unless you have legal guardianship.
- You may visit us for service once every three months.
- Children are not permitted in the shopping area for their safety, so if at all possible, it’s best to come without your children. If you must bring your children, they are required to stay in the Kids Cabin playroom for their own safety and the safety of our other clients. If they are destructive or unhappy in Kids Cabin, you may be asked to return at another time without your children.
- A photo ID, of any kind is required at each visit.
- Providing false information on the registration form will disqualify you from any further service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located just south of Guadalupe on the west side of Cooper road, in the Cottonwood Professional Plaza. Our building is at the back of the business park. Our address is 710 N Cooper Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233.
What are your hours?
Clothes Cabin Client Service Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 9 am to 3 pm, Thursday 6 pm to 8 pm.
Donation drop-off hours: Monday through Thursday 10 am to 2 pm or Thursday 6 pm-8 pm.
Do I need a referral to get clothes?
No. No appointment or referral is needed.
Who qualifies for free clothing?
Anyone who cannot afford to purchase the clothes they need.
What do I need to bring?
A current photo ID of any kind is required. Please let us know if you need temporary accommodations while you obtain identification.
Do my children need to be with me to get clothes?
No. Children are not permitted in the shopping area for their safety, so it is best to come at a time when you do not have the children with you. If you must bring your children, they must remain in the Kids Cabin or front sitting area.
Can I get clothes for the children I babysit?
No. Clothing is limited to the applicant, partner, and children under 18.
How much clothing can I get?
The limits change from time to time depending on the current supply. Typically, each individual will be allowed four to seven items of clothing plus socks and underwear. Limits on household linens are one set of sheets, one blanket, or one set of towels per visit.
How often can I come?
Once every three months.
Is there any charge?
No. All the clothing is free.
What do you have besides clothing?
Shoes, household linens (towels, sheets, blankets), hygiene kits. Our Back to Work program can provide uniform clothing required to begin work. Our Homeless Assistance program offers laundry, showers, lockers, and mailboxes to anyone experiencing homelessness.
I heard you have laundry and a shower facility for free. What’s that about?
Clothes Cabin offers free laundry and a shower for its homeless clients only. Clients may visit Clothes Cabin during our regular client service hours for these services.