What is the Clothes Cabin?
Clothes Cabin is a clothing bank that offers free, quality clothing, hygiene items, shoes and basic linens to anyone in need. We have removed barriers that other clothing banks may have, so no one is refused service based on residence, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, religion, or any other factor.
Individuals affirm that they are financially unable to purchase clothing on their own and we collect basic demographic data used in our reports and grants. Clients may visit once every three months if needed and receive approximately 8-10 articles of clothing per person.
You do not need an appointment
Services are provided on a walk-in basis at 710 N Cooper Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233.
The hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 9 am to 3 pm and Thursday 6 pm to 8 pm. Please allow at least 45 minutes for registration and shopping. We are closed on holidays and from Dec. 25 to Jan. 1.
To serve as many people as possible, there are policies you must agree to at registration:
- You acknowledge that at this time you cannot afford to buy the clothes you need, for yourself or your family.
- The clothes you receive are for your personal use, not for sale or trade.
- You are permitted to take a limited number of articles for yourself, your spouse, and your children under 18.
- You may not take clothing for anyone else unless you have legal guardianship.
- You may visit us for service once every three months.
- Children are not permitted in the shopping area for their safety, so if at all possible, it’s best to come without your children. If you must bring your children, they are required to stay in the Kids Cabin playroom for their own safety and the safety of our other clients. If they are destructive or unhappy in Kids Cabin, you may be asked to return at another time without your children.
- A photo ID, of any kind is required at each visit.
- Providing false information on the registration form will disqualify you from any further service.